Putting together a demo for our yet untitled project
The plan for our demo is as follows:
- Show of core gameplay.
- Show of 1 of the 4 planned heroes
- Show of a variety of distinctly different enemies.
- Have a decent looking arena complete.
- Core gameplay with enemy spawns, combat enhanced by dynamic camera, score and healthbar is present.
- Shadow Stalker, our first Hero is completely functional.
- 2 Different enemies, the Primordial Cannine and Frost Golem are complete. Frost Golem is unique in the sense that it slows the player if it gets close.
- Arena is mostly complete, but lack some details and polish. (Some of our stuff is not implemented into the gif below yet)
The work ahead
- Polish the core gameplay, tweak numbers on spawning, health etc for fluid gameplay.
- Creating additional icons and interface elements for clarity in battle.
- Creating the Earth Golem.
- Adding frost particles and other enemy effects.
- Creating some more detail and decorating our arena.
In addition to the things we have to do it would be nice if we managed to squeze in some time for animation polish on the enemies.
- Shadow Shroud: The Shadow Stalker heals 50% and can go through enemies for the next 3 seconds. 20 sec cooldown.
- Dash Strike: The Shadow Stalker dashes in its current direction stopping at the first enemy in his path, damaging them. 5 sec cooldown.
- Backslash: The Shadow Stalker teleports behind the nearest enemy in front of him doing a powerful attack. 5 sec cooldown.
- Darkness Call: The Shadow Stalker Calls upon 2 Deadvourers to aid him in battle. 30 sec cooldown.
The Earth Golem
With that out of the way i wish you a good weekend and happy gaming!