Launch of Bestiary Exam
- The importance of hyping up your game way before release/marketing.
- Estimating schedules and how long of a time that end polish really takes.
- How difficult and time consuming creating screenshot and other promo material can be.
- Working with different apis to connect the game to social platforms, create leaderboards etc.
- The importance of feedback and working it into your game. (Knowing what sounds reasonable and what you probably want to skip on)
So what more is in store for Bestiary Exam? At the moment not much. We are hoping to roll out a patch that looks to improve some of the user interface in the near future as that is something we got feedback on. Other than that our other game projects have taken priority.
Twin Creation Games at Spillexpo
In addition to showing of Bestiary Exam and Stay Alive(The old student project we rebooted) we will be demoing one of our yet unnanounced title that we recently started working on. Here is some Pixel Art, just to tease.
Note: They are work in progress.