Features and Bug fixing
- Added sound/mute icon that allows you to turn of and on ingame volume.
- Increased difficulty as the game goes on in high score mode by reducing time cards are shown.
- Removed lingering text after the cards were shuffled.
- Updated description on all monsters.
- Updated Bestiary with additional information on all monsters.
- Removed the the possibility of getting the same right answer/card several turns in a row.
Even more monsters!
Stay Alive Project
One of the things we accomplished this week was to integrate the game with the Kongregate API(As we will use it as our publishing platform) as well as creating a new gimick, the seed cannon. (Work in progress)
Release date and closing words
That is not to say the game will be completely done, but rather that the game is ready to be released worldwide. After that it all comes down to the feedback we collect from our players where we take the game next.
In regards to Stay Alive no date has been set in stone yet, but we are hoping to have it done and ready by the time the Norwegian game convention Spillexpo takes place.(6-8 November) The two of us here at Twin Creation Games are planning on being a part of the indiestand there set up by Hamar Game Collective. So if you are at Spillexpo feel free to stop by and try our games! (And potentially an unnanounced game demo!)
Thats going to be it for this weeks update. Hope to see you next week!